Learn from the Best!
Ross Gudgeon learnt to dive in December 1979, three months later he got his first underwater and has been taking photos underwater since. When not diving, there is nothing more he likes to do than pass on his 35+ years of underwater photography knowledge and experience to help others improve their underwater photography skills.
Ross has won awards in many major underwater and nature photographic competitions including:
- Australian Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year
- Underwater Photographer of the Year
- Our World Underwater International Underwater Photo & Video Competition
- British Society of Underwater Photographers Underwater Excellence Competition
- Celebrate the Sea Festival Underwater Imagery Competition
- Beneath the Sea Photo & Video Competition
- Ocean Art Underwater Photo Contest
- Los Angeles Underwater Photographic International Underwater Photographic Competition
- Northern California Underwater Photographic Society SEA International Underwater Photographic Competition
Three Courses are Available:
- Let’s Get Started (Beginner) for those who are thinking about or have just started UW photography
- Next Step (Advanced)for those who have been taking photos underwater for a while but are frustrated with not getting the results they want or want to learn new techniques; and
- Make It Look Better (Post Processing)dedicated to unravelling the mysteries of post processing and optimising UW digital images using Lightroom and Photoshop